Dawit Solomon is a registered Professional Structural Engineer practicing structural engineering since 2007 in United Kingdom as well as in Ethiopia. He has gained a wide range of experience from different kinds of projects in structural design from refurbishment of listed building to the design of multi-storey reinforced concrete buildings both in Ethiopia and the United Kingdom. His expertise in wide-ranging structural design related disciplines has been gained through the various positions he has held and roles he has played at a number of projects since 2007.
- Bachelors of Engineering in Civil and Structural Engineering from the University of Leeds, United Kingdom, 2006.
- Diploma of Imperial College in Concrete Structures from Imperial College, United Kingdom, 2007.
- Masters of Science in Concrete Structures and Business Management from Imperial College, United Kingdom, 2007.
- Member of the Institute of Civil Engineers (ICE)
- Member of the Institute of Structural Engineers (IStructE)
- Member and current President of Rotaract Club of Abugida, a professional volunteers club